Benner Nawman BNCE-50 Cutting Edge Saw
- The BNCE-50is a larger version of our BNCE-20 Cutting Edge Saw, with a 7-inch blade for cutting larger material.
- This compact and lightweight tool has a wrap-around top handle and a rotating trigger handle that provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- This tool is used to cut up to #8 rebar, pipe, strut, threaded rod, coil rod, tubing, and a variety of other steel materials. The tool comes in a molded plastic case for carrying.
- This tool has a double insulated power harness and is ETL/UL Certified & Listed.
- Each BNCE-50 Cutting Edge Saw has a one year warranty from the date of purchase
|Cutting depth||1.75" (44mm)|
|Blade type||Tungsten Carbide Tipped|