Husqvarna DM230 Hand-Held Core Drill Motor
The Husqvarna DM230 Hand-Held Core Drill Motor is a versatile core drill that can be used as either a handheld device or with the Husqvarna DS 150 Stand. While handheld the DM 230 can drill up to 4” in diameter in brick, concrete, and other building material for ventilation, pipe, joints, electrical sockets, and more. Durable and ergonomically designed. Equipped with Elgard™, SoftStart™, and SmartStart™.
- The motor can tolerate and perform effectively in higher ambient temperatures.
- Gearbox and motor alignment have been updated to reduce friction and improve sturdiness.
- Equipped with Elgard, an indicator that pulses when the machine is overloaded, which provides longer product life.
- Smartstart reduces drill motor RPMs to decrease vibration when starting a hole.
- Softstart slowly increases motor RPMs when starting, which reduces wear on the motor and brushes.
- The 3-speed, water-cooled gearbox provides optimal drilling performance and longer service intervals.
- Designed with plastic housing, which makes it more durable against drip and daily wear.
- The handles and controls and designed and positioned to further enhance drilling performance and ergonomics.
|Dimensions||17.5" x 4.2" x 13.6"|
|Rated Input Power||2.5 HP|
|Drill Bit Diameter Max||3"|