Husqvarna DM 220 Hand-Held Core Drill
The Husqvarna DM 220 is a handheld, electric core drill for both dry and wet drilling. The DM 220 has a level guiding system with a LED indicator, making it a perfect choice when looking for a drill motor with precision and efficiency. The ergonomically designed handle with D-handle gives you good control while drilling. Handheld core drilling up to 4 in. or drilling with the stand up to 6 in. Suitable for light applications such as ventilation, plumbing pipes, electrical sockets, and cables. An excellent choice for professionals as well as less experienced users.
- Ergonomic handle design for increased comfort while drilling downwards into floors and will also work for drilling walls.
- The front handle can be turned 360 degrees, which is useful when drilling in cramped areas.
- LED indicator shows when the machine is in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Equipped with leveling guide system that ensures the operator is at a level position while drilling to increase precision and drilling efficiency.
- Uses Elgard pulsation to indicate when the machine is overloaded and will shut off the motor if the load isn't reduced to extend product life.
- When making a starter hole, speed can be reduced by half using SmartStart
- Built-in SoftStart electronic current limiter means full speed is reached about two seconds after the start.
- GFCI equipped on the plug.
|Max Bit Diameter||6″|