Husqvarna FS 7000D 30" Walk-Behind Saw w/ E-Track & Blade Clutch
The Husqvarna FS 7000 D is big, powerful, and fuel-efficient. The Tier 4 EPA compliant, the FS 7000 D is perfect for road work, large sawing jobs, and deep floor sawing. High production rates, compact size, and good maneuverability make it highly versatile and the low emission diesel engine requires no regeneration.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- The power transmission system transmits more power to the blade shaft with optimum torque.
- 3-speed, right-angle gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- The digital display dashboard features all important functions and is easy to monitor. Maintenance intervals can be set for service reminders.
- An E-track system with an integrated reset function in the display makes it easier to produce a straight cut.
|Output Power||74.3 hp|
|Blade Depth Control||Electro Hydro|
|Transmission Speed Reverse||0 fpm|
|Transmission Speed Forward||250 fpm|
|Cutting Depth Max||17.25"|
|Blade Diameter Max||30"|