Husqvarna FS 7000D 42" Walk-Behind Saw
The Husqvarna FS 7000 D is big, powerful, and fuel-efficient. The Tier 4 EPA compliant, the FS 7000 D is perfect for road work, large sawing jobs, and deep floor sawing. High production rates, compact size, and good maneuverability make it highly versatile and the low emission diesel engine requires no regeneration. Available with 3-speed or 1-speed transmission and equipped with an electronic clutch.
- Tier 4 compliant engine meets current EPA regulations.
- The power transmission system transmits more power to the blade shaft with optimum torque.
- 3-speed, right-angle gearbox models enable different blade sizes to run at their optimal performance level without changing pulleys or belts.
- The digital display dashboard features all important functions and is easy to monitor. Maintenance intervals can be set for service reminders.
- An E-track system with an integrated reset function in the display makes it easier to produce a straight cut.
|Max Blade Size||42″|
|Max Cutting Depth||17.5″|