Husqvarna FS400 20" Walk Behind Concrete Saw
The Husqvarna FS400 20" Walk Behind Concrete Saw is the perfect machine for small concrete and asphalt jobs, expansion joints in concrete floors, or cutting trenches for the pipe. The FS 400 walk-behind concrete saw's weight distribution provides stability, making the machine easy to transport and lift. Equipped with an adjustable handlebar system that minimizes vibrations. The FS400 is a convenient petrol push floor saw. The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position. Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing. Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 189 mm cutting depth.
- Easy to operate: productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability.
- Adjustable handles that provide a closer and more comfortable position to the cutting side for easier alignment and straighter cuts. The handle can also be folded for transport.
- A compact concrete floor saw that is easy to transport and lift.
- Large integrated water tank with quick connect hose. Attach to the blade guard with no tools required.
- Low handle vibrations give the saw increased comfort and cutting performance.
|Max Blade Diameter||20"|
|Max Cutting Depth||7-5/8|