Husqvarna K4000 Wet 14" Electric Saw + FREE Ol' Blue Blade
FREE ESCH OL' BLUE HARD MATERIALS BLADE WTH HUSQVARNA K4000 WET PURCHASE.
THE HUSQVARNA K4000 WET SAW - EMBRACE ELECTRIC SAWING
The Husqvarna K4000 Wet Electric Cut-Off Concrete Saw minimizes dust for safe indoor cutting. A constant-flow water valve and integrated regulator ensure constant flow to the blade for safe and efficient cutting with water. Featuring a forward rotating blade for minimal operator effort and an ergonomically designed rear handle for comfortable use. New pop-up carbon brushes increase reliability and allow for longer service intervals. Easily adapt for dry cutting with the vacuum attachment accessory
- The integrated regulator controls the water volume, ensuring a constant flow to the blade. It also ensures the amount of water is sufficient to bind the dust without creating an excess of water.
- The power cord inlet located underneath the handle enables ease of use and comfortable handling with hassle-free operation.
- The new pop-up carbon brushes protect the collector from unforeseen rotor changes which increases reliability and enables longer service intervals.
- Enjoy the freedom of working with an electric machine. Explore the potential of new applications by running the machine indoors or in urban areas where emissions or noise levels might be regulated.
- The one-piece inspection lid and Torx screws make it easy to assemble and service.
- Quick-acting locks for the spindle and a large outlet in the blade guard simplify blade replacement.
- The blade on all of our electric cutters rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently, minimizing the risk of sticking and kickbacks.
- Generously dimensioned miter gear provides high durability, minimal power loss, and low noise levels.
- Our ElgardTM system protects against overload by varying the rotation speed.
- A powerful electric cutter for both indoor and outdoor use.
- ELGARD™ - The advanced electronic overload protection varies the rotation speed to warn of approaching overload.
- Electronic SoftStart™ provides starting with normal, slow-acting fuses.
|MAX BLADE DIAMETER||14"|
|MAX CUTTING DEPTH||5"|
Why Choose the Husqvarna K4000 Electric Cut-Off Saw?
This electric all-round cutter minimizes the amount of water and slurry. Unlike other electric cutters, the blade rotates forward, cutting into the material efficiently with minimum effort from the operator. K 4000 is easily adaptable for dry cutting with the Vac attachment accessory for minimal dust generation.
•EFFICIENT 14" ELECTRIC SAW
•MAX CUTTING DEPTH OF 5"
•PRODUCES ZERO EMISSIONS
•GREAT INDOOR/OUTDOOR SAW
The Husqvarna K4000 wet, corded, handheld concrete saw plugs into an outlet to cut masonry, stone, and reinforced concrete. The K4000 provides more power and longer run times than cordless, battery-powered tools, and can be used indoors and outdoors. The K4000 is portable so it can be moved around a jobsite. It can also be used at any angle, making it a good choice for demolition and cutting through concrete walls.
Powered By Electric Power 2.4 hp Weight 16.8 lbs. Max Blade Size 14″ Max Cutting Depth 5″