Husqvarna PG820RC Concrete Floor Grinder
The Husqvarna PG 820RC Concrete Floor Grinder is powerful and versatile in one great machine. With Husqvarna's Dual Drive Technology™, it can be used for a wide variety of surface preparation and finishing applications. The PG 820RC uses Husqvarna’s Redi Lock™ diamond segments. Perfect for heavy-duty surface and coating removal, industrial and commercial floor polishing, and floor grinding.
- The ultimate choice for professional flooring contractors.
- Dual Drive Technology™ – fully independent control of both planetary and satellite grinding heads in regards to speed and direction of rotation. This enables higher production rates.
- Triple-headed grinder – more downward pressure and power can be delivered to grinding heads. More stable operation over undulating surfaces.
- Wide grinding path.
- Long machinery service life thanks to the 5-way sealing mechanism, the spring steelhead system, and all zinc-plated steel parts.
- Gear-driven planetary head; premium-quality belt for powering grinding heads.
- Industrial strength construction (robust steel frame, strong single-piece aluminum cover).
- Low tool and maintenance cost per square foot.