Husqvarna PG280 240V Floor Grinder
The Husqvarna PG 280 removes paint, spackle, and residue from medium-sized concrete areas. Ergonomically designed and perfect for grinding in smaller areas where the larger machines won't fit. The PG 280 has a folding handlebar to make the machine compact for transport. Pairs perfectly with the Husqvarna DC 1400 to create a dust-free working environment.
- Easy to operate with low noise
- Ideal for grinding adhesives, paint, and other similar materials on concrete floors
- Efficient dust control with a durable dust-shroud and vacuum port
- The self-adjusting floating cover with a brush skirt follows the surface and creates a tight seal to prevent dust from entering the surrounding environment.
- The chassis/frame can be separated from the grinding head in less than 30 seconds. The frame folds tightly and can be wheeled around. Having two separate pieces enables the grinder to fit into the trunk of most vehicles.
- Fixed speed so no settings are required
|Output Power||2.05 HP|
|Dimensions||52" x 16.5" x 39"|