Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4200 Self-Propelled Early-Entry Saw
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 4200 uses the unique Soff-Cut technology that allows for early concrete cutting and minimizes the risk of random cracks. The Soff-Cut 4200 is self-propelled and has a lightweight aluminum frame, along with electronically adjustable handles. Cuts up to 3” deep and allows for several blade widths to be used. Ideal for heavy-duty commercial, highways, runways, and paving.
- A 22 hp twin-cylinder petrol engine, three-stage cyclonic air cleaner, oil cooler, full-pressure oil lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, mechanical fuel pump, and oil alert light.
- Multiple blade widths can be used, allowing different joint widths and crack control simultaneously
- The unique saw design allows for a 2.99" depth of cut
- Switch-activated blade depth control and retractable guide
- Patented low noise and low dust blade block enclosure
- Mechanical depth gauge
Powered By Gas Motor Manufacturer Kohler Power 23 HP Weight 488 lbs. Max Blade Size 13.5″ Max Cutting Depth 3″ MPN 966845604