Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000 Early-Entry Saw
The Husqvarna Soff-Cut 5000 uses the unique Soff-Cut technology that allows for early concrete cutting and minimizes the risk of random cracks. The Soff-Cut 5000 is self-propelled and has a lightweight aluminum frame, along with electronically adjustable handles. Cuts from 2-4” deep and allows for several blade widths to be used. Perfect for highway, runway, and paving applications.
- A 25 hp engine with overhead valves, heavy-duty air cleaner, electric start, full pressure lubrication, hydraulic valve lifters, and a mechanical fuel pump.
- The unique saw design allows for a 4" depth of cut
- Electronic remote key start and choke
- 25 hp engine with a low oil light
- Switch activated blade depth control
- 15 amp regulated charging system
- Switch activated retractable guide
- Adjustable depth of cut 2" to 4"
- A patented dry cut diamond blade and anti-ravel skid plate
- Mechanical depth gauge
- Remote mounted air filter
- Blade footage counter and travel speed indicator
- Switch activated engine throttle
|Max Blade Size||14″|
|Max Cutting Depth||4″|