Metabo KHEV 5-40 BL 1 9/16" Combination Hammer
The Metabo KHEV 5-40 BL 1 9/16" Combination Hammer runs with maximum drilling progress and good demolition performance thanks to brushless motor and high-performance hammer action.
- Long service life thanks to brushless technology and robust cast aluminum housing for drive unit and motor
- Combination hammer with 2 functions: hammer drilling, drilling, and chiseling
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT) with double damping: decoupled handle and impact-absorbing oscillating weight reduce active vibrations for safe work, even with long-term use.
- Ergonomically shaped, slim handle with large speed control trigger for comfortable work
- Easy to reach locking switch for chiseling in continuous mode
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for working at customized speeds to suit the application material and speeds that remain almost constant, even under load
- Optional speed and impact energy reduction for working on softer materials
- Electronic soft start for precise spot-drilling
- Metabo S-automatic torque limiting clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the drill stop unexpectedly.
- Restart protection: prevents unintentional start-up after power supply interruption
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating
- Low-dust chiseling and drilling with external ESA max dust extraction (accessories)
|Max Single Blow Energy
|Maximum Impact Rate
|Rated Input Power
|Max Capacity in concrete with hammer drill