Stihl TS420 14" Cutquik® Cut-Off Saw
Patented technology keeps the TS 420 working longer than previous units.
The Stihl TS420Cutquik® Cut-Off Concrete Saw is comfortable to use and easy to maintain. Equipped with a 14” cutting wheel and features both the anti-vibration system and X2 air filtration system. Powerful, compact, and lightweight, the gas-powered TS420 also has increased fuel efficiency and reduced emissions. Perfect for cutting concrete, steel, asphalt, and brick.
Compact and robust, the STIHL TS420. A long-life filter system with cyclone pre-separation makes on-site maintenance unnecessary. Extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²). High-performance engine with stratified charge system. Compact design and optimized balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics. For use with 350mm cutting wheel. ElastoStart, primer pump, and decompression valve.
- Water Connection - Water Connection with Shut-Off value and quick connector
- Ergonomic Grip - The ergonomic top-handle bar design provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position
- Stihl Elastostart™ - The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- Anti-Vibration System - STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Bayonet-Style Filler Cap - Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning - with consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- X2 Air Filtration - The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance-free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Intellicarb™ Compensating Carburetor - The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Reduce-Emission Engine Technology: Caring for Nature - The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
|Maximum Cutting Depth||4.9"|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||14"|
Why Choose the Stihl TS 420?
Patented technology keeps the Stihl TS 420 working longer than previous units. Users like it because it is compact, lightweight, reliable, and proves itself day in and day out, all day long.
|Ergonomic Grip||X2 Air Filtration System||Maximum 14" Blade Diamter|
|Anti-Vibration System||Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning||Water Connection|
For more information on Stihl equipment visit www.stihlusa.com/information.
|Max Spindle Speed||5,350 RPM|
|MPN||4238 011 2821 US|