Stihl TS800 16" Cutquik® Cut-Off Saw
The Stihl TS800 does the job of large walk-behind machines. Deep cutting 16" wheel.
The Stihl TS 800 is the powerful, heavy-duty cut-off machine for you, the professional asphalt, concrete, rebar, or metal cutter. Equipped with a 16” cutting wheel and features both a 5-point vibration system and an X2 air filtration system. The TS 800 also has increased fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
The TS 800 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine features a magnesium guard making the machine a full 0.7 pounds lighter than the previous model. The TS 800 features a 16” cutting wheel, the largest size we offer in a handheld design. When used with the optional STIHL Cutquik® Cart, the TS 800 is an excellent alternative to conventional walk-behinds because it can be used as a handheld or quickly snapped into our cart for long, straight, controlled cuts. It’s also fuel-efficient, with enough power to cut through asphalt, concrete, rebar, iron, and steel with ease.
- Ergonomic Grip - provides an optimal comfortable grip in any working position
- Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning - With consistent semi-automatic re-tensioning, this feature increases the service life of the belts and shaft bearings.
- Anti-Vibration System - STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Bayonet-Style Filler Cap - Includes retainer for easy use, even with gloves on.
- Stihl Elastostart™ - The ElastoStart™ starter handle is a feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- X2 Air Filtration System - The X2 Air Filtration System revolutionizes the cut-off machine industry by allowing air filters to last up to a year, based on cutting conditions. Outside air enters the system in a swirling motion, removing 80% of dust particles. This pre-cleaned air is then routed through the primary and secondary air filters before being sent into the engine. The X2 Air Filtration System is virtually maintenance free and maintains an incredible 99.96% cleaning efficiency.
- Intellicarb™ Compensating Carburetor - The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
- Reduced Emissions Engine Technology - Caring for Nature - The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Decompression Valve - The decompression valve reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope.
|Maximum Cutting Depth||5.6"|
|Maximum Blade Diameter||16"|
Why Choose the Stihl TS800?
The Stihl TS800 does the job of large walk-behind machines. Equipped with a deep cutting 16" wheel, the TS800 is built for the toughest hand-held cutting applications.
X2 Air Filtration System
Reduced Emissions Technology
Semi-Automatic Belt Tensioning
For more information on Stihl equipment visit www.stihlusa.com/information.
|Max Spindle Speed||4,600 RPM|
|Max Cutting Depth||5.6"|
|Max Blade Size||16"|
|Engine Displacement||98.5 cc|
|MPN||4224 011 2821 US|