Stihl TSA230 9" Battery Powered Saw - Bare Tool Only
The world's first Lithium-Ion, commercial-grade cut-off saw is lightweight, easy to handle, and gets the job done fast.
STIHL introduces another world’s first – a cut-off machine powered by 36-volt lithium-ion battery technology. The TSA 230 STIHL Cutquik® cut-off machine starts instantly and changes the game for the jobsite, delivering maneuverability and solid cutting performance in a lightweight, compact package that can be used indoors. Its onboard water control helps suppress dust while a toolless wheel lock prevents wheel rotation when removing the wheel attachment bolt. And because it is battery-powered, there is no air filter to maintain. The TSA 230 even provides great value-priced below its gasoline-powered counterpart. Groundbreaking innovation, grounded in quality engineering.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style, and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with a tool.
- Sealed Control Unit - Seal control unit for improved water resistance while wet cutting.
- Magnesium Guard - The cutting wheel guard is made from lightweight and durable magnesium to improve maneuverability.
- Spindle Locking Mechanism - The spindle locking mechanism allows the user to lock the wheel rotation for easier removal of the wheel.
- Water Connection - Water connection with shut-off valve and quick connector.
- Stihl Electric Motor - Maintenance-free brushless DC motor features low noise levels and reduced vibrations.
- Sealed Belt Drive - Maintenance-free sealed belt drive.
- Electric Coaster Brake - Stops the wheels after use.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature - The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Lightweight Portability - Great for maneuverability and extended use.
|Maximum Cutting Depth
|Maximum Blade Diameter
Why Choose the Stihl TSA230?
The world's first Lithium-Ion, commercial-grade cut-off machine is lightweight, easy to handle, and gets the job done fast.
|Lightweight and Portable
|Stihl Electric Motor
|9" Maximum Blade Diamter
|Electronic Coaster Brake
|Sealed Belt Drive
For more information on Stihl equipment visit www.stihlusa.com/information.
|Max Blade Diameter
|Max Cutting Depth
|Run Time (w/ AP 300)
|18 minutes (recommended combination)
|Weight (w/ AP 300 Battery)
|4864 011 6601 US