Ultra Vac 1250-G Gas Powered Vacuum
The Ultra-Vac 1250-G is a heavy-duty vacuum designed for collecting concrete dust where a gas-powered engine is most convenient. The 1250-G is the preferred vacuum system for the JS-131 & JS-160P Joint Cleanout Saw, the CC-100 Crack Chaser, and a variety of Early Entry Saws.
The wide, flat wheels make it a good choice for early entry control joint cutting as they will lessen the possibility of indentations in the slab. The vacuum is constructed of an all-steel tube frame with a polyethylene body for years of use and abuse.
The vacuum is powered by a reliable Honda GX240 and comes with a 25’ 3” hose. The large 12-pleat poly felt filter allows continued airflow even when the 12.5-gallon dust bin is near capacity. External HEPA filters and Longopac bagging systems are available options.
- Equipped with a Honda GX240 gas engine and a high CFM Airtec blower for use with our bigger saws that require more air flow
- Used With Joint Cleanout Saws, Crack Chasers, Early Entry Saws, Scarifiers, Line Stripe Removers
- Equipped with front & rear handles for easy transportation
- 25 Ft 3″ Diameter hose included
- Longopac bagging system is available
- HEPA Filters are available
- Manual Filter Clearing Mechanism (As required by OSHA guidelines)
- Tube Steel Frame
- Polyethylene Body
|Dust Bin||12.5 Gal|
|Power Source||Honda Gas Engine GX240. 7.9 HP|
|Filter Size||18.3 sq. ft.|
|Hose Inlet Size||3"|