USED Husqvarna DMS 240 Core Drill System
Drill up to 10” in diameter in walls and flooring with the Husqvarna DMS 240. Perfect for drilling concrete, bricks, and other building material for plumbing, pipes, barriers, and road signs. Easy to transport and longer life with electronic overload protection. The tiltable drill stands and locking back support system make the DMS 240 stable and reliable to use.
- Electronic overload protection guards against overheating and extends product life
- Two-speed carriage gearbox lets you choose the crank speed for optimal performance, depending on the application
- Fast set-up due to the integrated vacuum base, which means no need for anchoring or clamping
- The drill stand tilts with a rigid locking back support system for reliable and stable angle drilling
- Combo base with base and slot gasket standard
Powered By Electric Power 2,200 Watts Voltage 115 V Max Bit Diameter 10″ Travel Length 24″ Spindle Speed 185/455 RPM Weight 51 lbs.