USED iQ228 Cyclone 7" Dry Cut Tile Saw
USED iQ228CYCLONE Dry Cut 7" Tabletop Tile Saw is the world's first 7" dry cut tabletop saw. The iQ228 has integrated dust control including a new TRU-CUT™ System. It s designed for professional contractors to eliminate the problems with cutting wet, save time, and increase your profitability on tile jobs. The TRU-CUT™ System is an integrated measurement system that provides consistent and accurate cuts for any job. The iQ Micro Fence allows you to dial in the exact measurement for your cut. Lock it into the table and adjust the fence to the precise cut you need. Reduce chipping with Q-Drive blades (sold separately) with Cool Cut Technology. Clean and accurate cuts while keeping your material dry and your blade cool. This saw is designed for ultimate efficiency. Lightweight and easy to transport, it allows you to set up in small spaces easily and in a few minutes.
- Cyclone vacuum system tested to capture 99.5% of dust
- Three-stage filtration system with Quick-Spin filter for easy cleaning
- Built-in handle for easy transport
- Can cut ceramic, porcelain, marble, and stone dry without heating up due to its diamond concentration, metal type, and flange thickness
- Blade speed 6,000 rpm
- 92 CFM high output vacuum
|Saw Motor Power
|Length of Cut / Diagonal Length of Cut
|48" / 18"
|Max Cut Depth